MaxiPit Pumping Stations have been fully engineered and manufactured to handle the toughest and most challenging environmental situations. MaxiPit Pumping Stations are tough enough to be submerged in volcanic soils, correctional centres and high water tables.
The MaxiPit Horizontal Pumping Station includes all the features of the standard vertical pump station, with only a fraction of the depth necessary for the equivalent volume vertical tank.
- Available with Single, dual or triple pump setups.
- Free standing or guide rail pump setups.
- PVC, PE, cast iron pipe work options
- Brass, cast iron, bronze or stainless steel valves
- Pipework supports.
- Float or probe hooks.
- Galvanised or stainless chain setups.
- Aluminium, cast iron or fibreglass access covers with optional branding
- FRP inlet stilling tubes.
- Knife gate valves on inlet with risers and valve stop box.
- Inlet grinder guide rails
- All auxiliary penetrations and connections as per individual specifications.
- Valve pits (integrated or separate).